Monday, May 23, 2011

Piano Recital {Baskerville VA photographer}

My friend teaches piano and weekend before last we had the privilege of attending her recital in Norlina. All of the kids (and adults) did such a wonderful job. I've always been amazed by anyone who can play musical instruments. I'm more amazed at how she juggles it all with 3 kids. This one's personal to me as she happens to also be my daughter's best friend. They've been two peas in a pod since before they were old enough to spell the word play. I didn't get to choose the lighting and only had a minute to grab a quick shot, but I couldn't resist posting it here. Congratulations A and A, you put on a wonderful show. We love you dearly and can't say how thankful we are to have you in our lives!

No comments:

Post a Comment