Saturday, July 9, 2011

The L Family (part 1) {Lake Gaston family photographer}

I couldn't ask for a better group of folks to work with. We were out in the heat and humidity at Lake Gaston on July 4th and ended up with a minimum of 40 photos for their gallery, not including black and white (which I'm about 65% finished with). I cannot say enough good about how hospitable and sweet they were. On the way there I said a little prayer that I'd be able to capture images they'd cherish for a lifetime. If I can succeed at that for every one of my clients, then I've met my goal and the rest will fall in place. I hope they'll love their photos and I'll be loading their gallery tonight.

Have a great weekend all!




1 comment:

  1. Bad photographer. I fell asleep at 10 (which hasn't happened in about 20 years) and never got their gallery loaded, working on it now!

    ReplyDelete