Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pardon the dust

Hello there everyone on the intrawebz. I've been busy working on the boutique so you'll have the convenience of paying online via paypal if you so choose. That's live - yipppeee!
Since I'll have 3 official "branches" for lack of a better term, you'll now see what's called a splash page when you visit my website's home address . Don't fear the extra clicks, I still refuse to use the ever slow loading and annoying full screen window flash sites. Okay they are really pretty, I personally love them, and I'm tempted. But my customers tell me don't do it and this girl listens to what her clients have to say. So no music and long waits, click away. It's self explanatory.....click portfolio portfolio (main website), click boutique you get the boutique , click blog you'll see the blog. Totally uncomplicated and easy- simplicity is a good thing.

So hang in there while I move everything from here, over there.

Once the blog is ready, I'll add that option to the splash page and come back here to let you know. Have a great week all!

Let me leave you with one thing to ponder. My facebook status from today- www.facebook.com/AmyMatthewsPhotography
My "important stuff" box in the safe has no cash, no bills, no expensive purses......it contains almost exclusively photos and pictures drawn by Kassi. Although I'm sidetracked a little (was looking for receipts in there) from taxes, this really puts a smile on my face. It makes what I do seem important again. Those pictures are so dear to my heart that they have a place in the safe- my leather purse and kindle fire do not. Something to think about.

No comments:

Post a Comment