Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The H family

We started planning this in March. I had no clue if anyone would schedule a session, but it's something I really wanted to do so I took a chance and hoped it would all work out. Reservations on the house with Village Realty went smoothly, everyone in the family stayed healthy, and we even dodged a bullet with Hurricane Irene. But as soon as we arrived in the OBX on Saturday, the bottom fell out. It has rained every day, and was non stop Saturday and Sunday with weather channel calling for 6 inches in that time frame.
Sunday morning around 9am we finally caught a break. I had 45 minutes with just sprinkles here and there to photograph the Harris family. Soon as we walked off the beach it poured again. Just in time! The weather was awful but they kept on smiling! They were awesome! Cindy said even a bad day at the beach is better than a good day at home. Since we're from Warren county, I have to agree with her.




Love this in a 10x20 crop



I can't tell you how thankful I am that God has blessed me with such wonderful people to work with. I mean it when I say I have the best clients ever! Thank you so much for supporting me. For making the drive down here, those of you who made it, those of you who planned on making it and couldn't due to a chunk of HWY 12 missing, and those of you who will be here later this week.....thank you, thank you thank you. You make my heart happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment