Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chasity and Patrick

A hybrid shoot. Family and Engagement pictures! To top it off- more firefighters in front of the camera. How cool is that? Thanks to the crew at Longbridge Fire Dept out near Eaton's Ferry in Lake Gaston for allowing us to shoot there. The leaves were just starting to turn in a few spots outside, and we had some pretty cool firetrucks to work with inside. Really great spot, nice folks, cute kids. What more could I ask for?



These two were so easy to work with - up for anything open to my wacky ideas. That's always fun!


Love the colors in this. Purple and green, my favorite!




Tell little boys we might get dirty and they don't mind taking pictures one bit!




Metal texture from the fire truck, I'm in heaven!



I saved my favorite for last. I told them, hey you gotta look like "I'm bad". I laughed harder than they did when that came out of my mouth, sure Scott was rolling his eyes but I LOVE this shot. One of my top 5 favs from the whole year.



Thanks Patrick and Chasity for being so easy to work with! We might see more of them here on the blog this summer. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment