Saturday, November 12, 2011

Smith-Neal Wedding pre-ceremony {Warrenton, NC wedding photographer}

Seems like yesterday I was knocking on the door to the guy's dressing room asking "Can I come in"? Not only due to concerns of dressed or undressed.....this is a gang of Class A pranksters you don't want to barge in on. I was given fair warning. I wondered what they were up to but it turns out they were on their best behavior.

I hear there's wedding bells in the future for somebody in this room. My lips are sealed.



Norwood looks pretty serious here. Should we move him to the pulpit?



Den mother Chasity making a list and checking it twice.



When you're this darling what's the need for make-up?



The bride's sister and maid of honor helping her get dressed along with...



....the groom's mother. This photo is special to me- The groom is an only child (like myself) so it was particularly sweet that his mother was one who helped Meghan prepare to marry her only son. This image of her lacing up Meghan's dress is one I hope she will cherish. I found a minute to go say hello to Ms Mary Lou during the reception and tell her how sweet I thought Meghan was. Her face lit up. Her words were "I couldn't have picked a better match for Bobby". I know she's thrilled to finally have a daughter. I've known this family for many years and I promise you those words came straight from the heart.



The bride's cousin lending a hand with the dress. I won't post the photo of her running around in spanx publicly. Spanx for somebody this petite? Yes. They make 'em whether you need 'em or not.



Check out non-bridezilla over here. Calm and cool at all times. Running around helping everybody else get ready. She's one of a kind.



A nurse and a firefighter in front of the camera. People who risk their lives every day to save those of total strangers. I am one privileged photog.

Next time we'll see a few details and photos from the ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment