Sunday, November 13, 2011

Smith-Neal Wedding - the details

When we shot Meghan's bridal portraits back in August at the arboretum, I nearly flipped over her bouquet. It had sequins! I knew the wedding flowers would be something else. Check out the beautiful work of Terri Patton. She owns Lake Gaston Flower Shop in Gasburg, VA. This is who you want delivering flowers to the church on your big day. Find her here on facebook.











I'd be lying if I said I didn't sneak a few goodies at the candy bar Meghan and Bobby prepared for guests. Reese's are irresistible.



A firefighter's wedding wouldn't be complete without photos of these...



Thanks guys for stacking up those hats for me!



This beautiful cake was made by Shannon Warren from Roanoke Rapids, NC. I saw a camera cake on her facebook page and guess what- she can make them gluten free. Scott Matthews, paging the hubby- please call Simply Devine Cakes by Design before my birthday. I've gotta have one.



Flowers on the cake courtesy of Lake Gaston Flower Shop



You've seen a little peek at what was going on before the ceremony, now the details, next up we'll have a little closer look at Meghan's dress and the bridal party's attire. Maybe a few shots from the ceremony too.

No comments:

Post a Comment